HomEnergy, A Division of MX Petroleum Corp., is currently seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our team. This position offers a sign on bonus along with an industry leading benefits package.
Key duties assigned to this role:
- Install, trouble-shoot and repair oil and/or propane heating systems in accordance with applicable codes and safety regulations.
- Promotes HomEnergy’s products and services. Advises customers on best options for specific needs.
- Maintains a neat and orderly service vehicle. Ensures that all tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Participates in night and weekend on call schedule as necessary
- Deliver fuel as needed based on customer demand, Active CDL w/Hazmat, or willing to obtain.
- Various other job-related tasks may be assigned as needed
Our benefit package includes
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount on Products and Services offered by MX Petroleum Corp.
- Retirement Plan with a matched contribution of up to 3%
- Company Uniform
- Service Vehicle
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school training and HVAC experience is preferred.
In you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth in the North Country please contact us.